Thursday, August 18, 2011

Affirmations for Physical Health

Sit peacefully and breath deeply with your eyes shut, play the following mental tapes of affirmation every day:

Every day, I am growing healthier and more radiantly beautiful.

Every day, my body is becoming healthier and stronger.

The special, tasty, fat-free, fresh food I eat fills my body with peace and happiness.

The food I eat heals my body.

I am very caring about my body and treat it with love.

I eat only what is good for the health and wellbeing of my body.

I love my body and my body is nurtured by my love.

My body is strong and agile and attractive as it is.

2 comments:

  1. This article is very interesting one i have ever seen. I have bookmarked your site for few health updates. Sincerely very nice article.

    Myofascial pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive Guide to Affirmations can have a very real impact on your life. They are much more than just a phrase that you repeat. Everyone has some familiarity with the idea of affirmations and given the way that they are often put across in pop culture, it isn't that surprising if you think of them as a little silly.

    ReplyDelete